Friday, January 2, 2009

Business? It's taken care of.

It is nice to be home. Got to sleep in my comfy bed with my comfy wife and catch up on all of the sleep I missed. What to do know? I kind of feel like hanging out with people, but I think I'd rather do as little as possible for a day. I'm getting old; can't handle that intensity without some recuperation time. I would like to do a podcast though, there's so much to sort through after the past week. I'm glad I decided to go at the last second, otherwise I would have missed all of the building, dancing, drinking, cooking, walking, and all around silliness. But most of all, I would've missed this:




Ah, memories...

3 comments:

shauna said...

gay.

Sang said...

i was wondering where my feet were, then i remembered my socks.

shauna said...

and ps, you should post your photos from chicago on facebook so I can see them!