Tuesday, December 2, 2008

lucky arm

I'm so tired and so bored. Unfortunately, the only part of me that seems to be able to sleep is my right arm. My eyes burn, I can hardly focus, but these damn chairs are just too uncomfortable! What am I going to do? I'm stuck up here at school until 9pm, then I have to make it home. Arrgh!

At least I have my laptop and headphones. I can at least drown out my fellow students and their mindless drivel. Ahh, the loathing I feel for my classmates seems to have woken me up a tad. Perhaps I should continue on with this tangent. I can't stand that old bitch from my project management class. She's done everything, has an opinion on everything, and is a bitch about everything. I'd hate her enough from this class alone, but I've had her in three prior classes as well. She actually talked down to me in sociology because I was "too young and watched too much TV". I hope she dies alone...

Then there is my math class. Its some low level class called "Finite Mathematics" that I took to fill an elective slot. Man, some of the people in there so dumb it blows my mind! Just today, the big douchebag in the back actually insinuated that the formulae we were using must be wrong because he got a wrong answer with his laptop. The jackass refused to believe that he messed up. I hate that guy so much; every time he speaks I can almost feel the ignorance radiating from him.

Yay, I feel much more awake now. Perhaps I'll survive until my network security class after all.

No comments: